Promotional Shop for Kagawa and Ehime Prefectures
Local products made with care by Setouchi region residents
Recommended Kagawa Products
Recommended Ehime Products
- 1st-floor Local Products Shop
Hours: 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. Tel: 03-3574-7792
- The above products are available for purchase at the shop.
Please note that some products may be sold out or unavailable at times.
- Products Page
- 2nd-floor Setouchi Cuisine Restaurant "Kaorihime"
- Dining is available at the restaurant.
Offerings include limited-quantity meal selections, which may be sold out at times.
- Restaurant Page
Hand-picked local crafts and gift items from Setouchi artisans
- 2nd-floor Local Crafts Shop
Hours: 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. Tel: 03-5537-2684
- The 2nd-floor shop offers a hand-picked collection of traditional craft products, local specialty goods and more from both Ehime and Kagawa Prefectures. Most items in the collection are designed for everyday use, thus selected to provide greater shopper convenience.>
- Products Page
Pick up pamphlets and flyers with information on sightseeing, events and more for Kagawa and Ehime.
Information on both Kagawa and Ehime Prefecture attractions is available here. The humanoid robot "Pepper" is also available to greet visitors and provide tourism-related information for both prefectures.
Experience the real Setouchi here at Setouchi Shunsaikan
- About Setouchi ShunsaikanKagawa-Ehime Setouchi Shunsaikan is a shop in Japan's capital, Tokyo, established to provide information on Kagawa and Ehime Prefectures and promote regional tourism and products. Established in 2003, this is the first example in Japan of a joint, two-prefecture promotional shop scheme. The name Setouchi Shunsaikan was chosen because the shop (-kan) provides a diverse selection of local, seasonal (shunsai) products from the Setouchi region, which includes both prefectures. The approach of promoting two different prefectures in one place has proven successful, as our popular shop brings in roughly 500,000 customers a year.
View the interior of Kagawa-Ehime Setouchi Shunsaikan using Google Street View